U-Line SP18 Origins Ice-Maker (Available: Black or White)
- High output daily ice rate of up to 23 lbs and storage of up to 12 lbs of crescent ice.
- Conserves energy by using less electricity than a 75-watt light bulb.
- Uses under 3 gallons of water to produce 25 lbs of ice.
- No drain required makes it easy to install and requires only a 1/4” O.D. water line.
- Manual defrost maximizes ice making potential.
- Vinyl coated cabinet helps withstand tough marine environments.
- Corrosion and UV resistant marine grade hardware provide better product longevity in harsh environments.
- Aluminum framed door with durable aluminum handle weathers outdoor elements on white model.
- Travel pin included for optimized, hygienic and safe at-sea travel and storage.
- Field reversible door with zero clearance door swing simplifies installation.
- Black model will accept a 1/4” insert panel.
- 1/2” wide mounting flange flush to cabinet.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation.
- Sleek and contemporary look provides a very clean, high-end aesthetic.
Dimensions: 18-1/2” H x 13-15/16” W (Including flange: 15-1/16 in.) x 24-1/2” D. (Add 1-1/2 in. to depth for waterline clearance. Total required depth: 26”.)
All models listed are 110 VAC.
U-Line: SP18 U-Line
Weight - 25kg