Isotherm Cruise 65 Litre Grey Line Fridge Freezer with ASU System - CR65 ASU_381672
The Isotherm Cruise 65 litre fridge/freezer is small in size but big in design. Featuring a separate 4 litre freezer compartment, built-in fan cooled compressor and interior accents to keep jars and bottle upright; the CR65 is designed to last even in the harshest of marine environments.
The patented Isotherm ASU-Automatic Start Up energy management system can dramatically reduce the power drain on the batteries while maintaining constant and stable temperatures.
The front door panel fascia can be easily changed by the installer to suit individual decor, adding to the versatility of these units.
Supplied standard as right hinged, but easily converted to left hinged if required.
Powered by Danfoss compressor unit which accepts either 12 or 24 VDC. Also suitable for use with the 381902 AC/DC converter.
- 65 Litres total capacity
- 61 litre fridge & 4 litre freezer
- Standard 12/24VDC
- One piece inner lining, high density plastic with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- Flush mount door
- Interchangeable door panels (grey std)
- Left or right swing
- Hermetic fan cooled Danfoss BD35 compressor
- Internal rotary thermostat
- Weight - 8.16kg
- Patented Automatic Stat-up System (ASU) for maximum power efficiency
The ASU system senses when surplus power is available (from the engine alternator, solar panels or wind chargers) and switches the compressor to high speed, quickly freezing the holding plate. The ASU system can reduce the battery power consumption by up to 50% or more compared to a similar system without the ASU system.
The 316 stainless steel holding plates contain a safe solution that freezes at -15, storing cooling energy when surplus electrical power is available. The hermetically sealed compressor is the same type used in millions of domestic refrigerators and requires no maintenance.
Installation is quick and easy with quick-connect fittings. The holding plate can be mounted up to 10 feet away. Water-cooled systems have a corrosion resistant copper-nickel condenser/heat exchanger with a reliable, self-priming cooling water pump. Cooling water can be drawn from either a sea-cock or circulated from the freshwater tanks.
Advantages of the ASU System
- Uses the least amount of battery power.
- Effective with solar and wind charging systems.
- Excellent temperature stability and control.
- Very quiet operation, especially in low speed.
- Do-it-yourself installation.
- Pre-charged with R-134a refrigerant.
- Operates on 12 or 24 volts DC.