Isotherm Classic DIY 200/65 Kit - 200L Fridge or 65L Freezer (381512)
To simplify installation, the system is split into two sections; the compressor/condenser unit and the evaporator. These sections are joined together by a 2 meter aluminum and copper tube with quick-coupling connections that can be easily connected and disconnected with minimum loss of refrigerant.
All Isotherm DIY kits use R134a ozone friendly refrigerant. Flat evaporators can be bent to suit any box configuration and the thermostat control box can be mounted in or outside the fridge.
DIY Tips & Tricks
Classic Compact Systems
- A well insulted box with minimum 50mm wall thickness is recommended.
- Top loading configurations enable maximum cool to be retained when opened and closed frequently.
- The door must be well sealed to prevent the evaporator plate icing up.
- The compressor needs to be well ventilated for optimum performance.
- 200/65L Volume Fridge/Freezer
- Evaporator Type: 'Flat'
- Compressor Type: BD50F
- Av. Power** Consumption: 1.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 6
- Compressor Dimensions L x W x H: 315mm x 160mm x 155mm
- Evaporator Dimensions L x W x H: 1200mm x 190mm
- Weight: 12kg